Ramadan is the ninth month of the lunar Islamic calendar. Muslims all around the world observe a fast during the daylight hours of this month. During the holy month of Ramadan, Muslims try to give up their bad habits to become a better person. They observe fast and abstain from other physical needs to discipline themselves.
This Ramadan, send your friends, family and loved ones a Happy Ramadan with these Ramadan greetings, wishes and SMS. You can also share these Ramadan greetings and messages to your social media accounts as part of the celebration of Ramadan.
- “May the Spirit of Ramadan stay in our heart and illuminate our soul from within. Happy Ramadan!”
- “The month when evil is non-functional is an opportunity for us Muslims to initiate world peace. Ramadan Mubarak!”
- “After Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety.Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan! Be blessed!”
- “May the holy month of Koran’s revelation be the harbinger of your prosperity, success, harmony, peace and joy in your life… Ramadan Mubarak!”
- “As you celebrate Ramadan, have your palms wide open to receive the great gift of joy and sweet serenity from our dear Allah!”
- “I wish this Ramadan will infuse you with courage that will help you be triumphant over the adversities of life.”
- “Sacrificing our body could never equal the unconditional love we experience from our one and only God. Happy Ramadan!”
- “I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the month of Ramadan. Ramadan Mubarak to you!”
- “As we reach out to Allah through fasts and prayers, this Ramadan, may He enlighten your heart and soul. Ramadan Mubarak!”
Find more Ramadan Messages, Wishes and SMS here…