This recipe is quite popular during Onam festival. A yummy and delicious treat for family gatherings and events. Most of onam sadya menu includes this special dish. Cook this special Onam recipe using these easy and simple steps.
- 2 tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of Ada
- 4 cups of Milk
- 1 cup of condensed milk
- 2 cups of Water
How to Cook Palada Pradhaman
1. Put the water into boil and add ada into it. Cover for 30 minutes. Then, drain the ada.
2. In a pan, put some butter and fry ada with it. Wait until the ada turns pink. Set aside.
3. In a larger pan, mix water and milk. Wait til it boil then stir in ada into the mixture. Cook in a medium fire. Stir occasionally. This cooking period may take about an hour or an hour and half. You’ll know it is cooked when the pradaman turns into pink color.
4. Then, stir in the condensed milk and let it cook more for about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Add sugar and stir well. Turn off the flame.
6. Serve hot.